Ultrasonogram done. What are the findings from the report? Advise?

hi yesterday i got my ULTRASONGRAM REPORT - PEVIS TAS . Urinery bladder is normal. utreus also normal nothing to problem in this but report said IMPRESSION- Bilateral polycystic ovaries . both ovaries showes multiple peripherally oriented cysts of 4 to 9mm size, with a central cyst free stoma . no free fluid is seen in the POD its a big problem? i want to get pregnent so pls help me. my doctor said take a T. Chrominc A tablet for 3 months (0-1-0) then need blood test also she said .
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013