Ultrasonic assisted liposuction on inner thighs,sick,necrosis on both inner thighs,painful,diarrhea,chills

I had UAL lipo on inner thighs and have been sick ever since. I have necrosis on both inner thighs, it is horrible and painful. I have diarrhea and chills almost every day. My Dr. doesn t understand. He did put me on silvewr sulfadiazine, it is working, but still on my right thigh it seems that scab does not want to break. I am a health nut, 110lbs at 5 2. Yoga , pilates , running and weight training. I just wanted a tweek and I got more than I bargained for. I am constantly at the Dr. and cannot wear clothing however, it is painful. Any answers
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012