Ultimate nutrition prostar 100 whey protein, is it good to have ?

ultimate nutrition prostar 100 whey protein is it good for u ultimate nutrition prostar 100 whey protein is it good for u
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Protein products can cause allergic symptoms in a few.. And the products if it is useful or will it cause harm can only be found out after using it.. As it may be useful in some while it  can cause serious problem in  a few..

Hi my age is 21years and have purchased prostar1oo% Whey Protien to increase my nuscle, is it good or not please reply, my height is 5.7 inches and my weight is 60kgs.