Ulcers in stomach, gastritis, candida in oesophagus, start of stomach cancer ?

i went for an endoscopy and they found erosions seen in my lower stomach and gastritis lower body and antrum also z-line squamo-columnar junction distance 40 cm. they also found candida mild throughout my oesophagus everything else was normal. Is the above anything to worry about because my father died when he was 46 of stomach problems. I dont have anyother information about my father as we wasnt close and didnt see eachother all i know is that he did have celiak disease and he died due to stomach problems so now im worried that the hospital findings in my stomach may result in the same as my father or it maybe even the start of cancer .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012