Ulcers in patches on penis glans. Taking zovirax, itraconazole. HIV, HSV1, normal. Treatment?

I had ulcers in patches with colourless secretions, on my glans penis which cleared up a lot after application of Ciclopirox Olamine ointment but not 100%. I have got myself tested for HIV, HSV 1 & 2 & VDRL and have come out clean. At present the oozing patches have reduced to shiny minor ones without any signs of increasing. I have already had medication of Zovirax 200 & Itraconazole 200 mg for 7 days but the shiny patches are not disappearing. I have applied Micogent cream also. The infection seems to react only to Ciclopirox only. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  158 Awaiting Answer