Ulcerative colitis, proctitis, stomach ache, blood and pus in stool, constipation, kidney problem. Treatment?

respecter sir,this is firoz khan from chhattisgarh,sir i m suffering from ulcerative colitis since feb 2011 then doc suggest me for some medicine ,symptoms were controlled after 6 months then o stopped the medicine,butniche was mesacol 800 and waysolone 40 mg .now again from feb 2012 symptoms were back ,i diagnosed then found proctitis ,somuch pain in my stoolswith blood and pus ad yes this time i m having costipation.then doc suggest me same medicine but till now little amount of blood is reduced,and now from 5 days i feelsso mich pain under my last ribs,am i suffering with kidney problem plzsir suggest me what can i do now,udr reddy can i have an appointment of yrs.plzhelp me i m in big trouble ,sir i m just 33 yrs of do i come to meet u?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012