Ulcerative colitis, polyps, digestions problems, regurgitation. Proctitis due to anal sex or ulcerative colitis?

Hi, I have been just diagnosed with Proctitis, which is most probally ulceratvie colitis ( IBD ). I have a few polups, and the first 10cm of my bowel is the only part affected. All my life I have had issues digesting my food, as I regurgitate food my body doesn t like. However, my doctor asked me if I researched the causes and I got the impression that he thought I was having anal sex. I have had anal sex. A couple of years ago and once again a few months ago. Does that mean my protitis is probally a complication of oral sex or is it ulcertive coliti?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012