Ulcerative colitis flared up, on Lialda, Prednisone. Ran out of Lialda, bleeding a lot. What to do ?

My ulcerative colitis started flaring up a month ago. I was on Lialda 4x a day. I continued this and started taking prednisone 10mg a day, this worked for a week and then i started getting worse so I took 20mg a day for the past two weeks, but I ran out of Lialda when this happened. I can t afford lialda anymore from pharamacy so it is getting shipped to me. I am bleeding alot of 20mg now and don t know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013