Ulcerative colitis, fissures. Using nifedipine, lidocaine ointment. Treatment?

hHi Doctor, My wife, she suffer from Ulcerative Colitis and she is under remicade , her UC was flare up last month and her GI get her Cortison, right now she suffer from Fissure which very bother her and stop her life, what should we do with it? also her Dr gave her an oinment which name is nifedipine 0.3% and lidocaine 1.5% but this oinement is not much efficient for her. my email is YYYY@YYYY I really appreciate to help me to find this issue s answer.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012