Ulcerative colitis, cervical spondylitis. Is eye itching and pimples related to colitis?

HI, I am a 30 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis 6 years ago. It was confirmed 3 times later with Colonoscopy . Initially i was treated with Mesacol and steroids(can t remember which one) and it quickly came under control. I also happened to have an unplanned pregnancy, but thankfully i was under remission throughout. I delivered in July 2009. However, 2 months after that i had a bad flare up and it did not come under control with Mesacol, Steroids, Enema etc inspite of consistently increasing doses for ~1.5 months. I then turned to Ayurveda and have been under remission with the occasional mucus+blood once in a while. I have noticed that each Summer my colitis gets worse...also i have pimples and eye itching every summer...not sure if they are linked to my Colitis. Anyway, till July 2012 i was more of less in remission. However, from then on i have been having flare-ups frequently. Unfortunately, Ayurveda is also not working now. Also, i was recently diagnosed with Cervical Spondylitis . Now, my questions are: 1) Is Eye itching and pimples related to Colitis? 2) Does Tomato soup trigger a flare-up? As i recently drank it and seems to have flared up my condition badly. 3) I am now passing mucus+blood about 3-4 times everyday. How can i stop the bleeding asap? 4) Do antibiotics trigger a flare-up? 5) Is there any new research that i am unaware of to keep my colitis under remission? Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012