Ulcer on skin near lips, painful, underweight, history of anxiety. What is helpful?

I recently got an ulcer on that little bit of skin that connects your bottom lip to your gum, its been quite painful to eat anything or talk for the last few days and bonjela seems to do nothing. could it perhaps be a cut from teeth whitenning strips? Also im a 19 year old girl recently doing exams plus with stress as i have a new modelling contract, im underweight and ive had a history of anxiety and panic could it be because of stress? How can i get it to go or be less painful? Thankyou!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013