Ulcer on lip. Drained pus. Having spot. No help with Triamcinolone Acetonide. Solution?

Okay, i had a big ulcer on my lip, swelled up. After a couple days of serious doses of medicines, the swelling went down but the ulcer still remains. I picked the scab off the Ulcer cause there was a lot of puss built up under it. Now all i have is a huge spot on my lip without any protection from food,wind, water ect. (meaning i don t have another scab that grew back) i ve been using Doctor s prescription, ( Triamcinolone Acetonide ) It worked really well last couple days but now since the scab is off the ulcer it isn t doing anything but annoying me
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013