Ulcer in the mouth due o chewing tobacco, is this cancer ?

Dear Sir. My name is prem jaiswal i am from Kolkata-700012 West Bengal. i am 35 years old male. i am habbited of chewing gutkha and pan masala sinse 15 years from last year i notice that my mouth is opeing very short and right side of my mouth something like tumor, at present i totaly stop all the habbit of chewing gutka and consult with the doctor at kolkata cancer hospital thakurpukur after all test done like CT scan blood test biospy doctor advice for 2 cycle of chemo after that surgery at present i have completed 2nd cycle of chemo doctor advice for surgery on 05/03/2010 at present i feel very nervous about my surgery please give me a good advice
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
hi.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.there is nothing to worry about surgery.if you will not undergo through this cancer will surely kill you.if you will go through surgery even complete resection possible.don't worry.