Ulcer and lump in breast, pus formation. On antibiotics. Mammography showed benign lump. Treatment?

I was having a non- healing ulcer with a lump in my right breast . The opening was near the aerola of the nipple and a continous pus formation was there . I consulted my gynaec and she suggested me mammography . I got the mammography and the cytology report of the pus discharge report showing that the lump was benign . My doc gave me some heavy antibiotics treatement and as a result the ulcer was healed . It has been two months around that i was having no probs with it . But lately (within 2-3 days ) i have again noticed a pus formation in the same breast without any opening . A small amount of pus leaked through the nipple on the first day only , after that there is no discharge coming out . What i feel is the pus is collecting inside is not able to come out ,due to which the breast is swollen and i m also feeling slight pain inside around the nipple area . Can u suggest me is there some kind of risk in it or it can be treated easily .
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012