Ugly, fat, depressed, hate my job, wear glasses, dry and itchy skin, blind in one eye. Will things get worse ?

I m ugly, fat, depressed, hate my job, I ve let myself go over the years...such as not showering or bathing (although I do wash up with soap and water), I wear ugly glasses, my skin is very dry and itchy, one of my teeth are broken, I m blind in one eye, and a large toenail that needs to be cut off, but afraid to visit the podiatrist. Besides all that, no man wants me, but I do have at least one guy who s been my friend for a long time. He says he loves me, but still living with another gal. Wow, I just wonder how much worse my life can get...besides dying?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013