Ugly, dark marks left behind from boils, reoccurring. Treatment?

I have really ugly, dark marks left behind from boils that seem to reoccur and leave more marks. I have no idea why these boils are showing up or what has suddenly caused this. The first boil started on my stomach, right below my belly button and since that boil (which left the worst mark) I have had reoccurring ones lower, getting closer to my intimate area. I know for sure this can't be any type of STD because I have been tested within the last month and this has been going on since January. My question would be if there is anything that a doctor could prescribe me to stop the boils from occurring and anything to get rid of the dark marks/scars that have been left behind?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013