Ubhiphene prescribed. Bleeding in the ovary. Can I go for IVF now?

My wife is on Ubhiphene 100 for the last 6 months. Though she ovulated properly till January 2013 ( egg size was exceeding 19mm) she did not concieve. Last month she had blood in the overies ( which the doc mentioned as normal and asked us not to worry) . This month she took Ubhiphene 100 but her egg size did not grow beyond 13. The doc told her that she will have to be put on injections next month. Are we getting closer to IUI or IVF ( we want to aviod this at any cost)
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013