UTI with discharge, advised STD check. Is it safe to masturbate under such circumstances?

I went to the doctor for symptoms of a uti and they told me I tested positive for it . But there s also discharge so they gave me antibiotics and took blood for STD check. I know for a fact that s not going to come back positive. But the discharge is really worrying me. Help? Also is it ok to masturbate with all this going on? I know its not something I should think about but right now its the only good feeling I can get out of myself down there.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012