UTI, tests showed high microalbumin, creatinine, protein levels. Had severe preclampsia during pregnancy. Is the elevation in levels due to UTI of kidney damage?

I m a 26 year old white female who had severe preeclampsia in her first pregnancy 4 months ago. I lost the baby and want to try to conceive again. I recently did a 24hr urine test and a few days later I ended up with a UTI . When the test came back it showed abondant bacteria and leucocytes which would be because of the UTI. I also had really high microalbumin levels. It was 266.2mg/d. My creatinine levels were normal but the microalbumin/creatinine (mg/mmol cr) was 22.4. My total protein amount was 0.44g/d and I know it should be 0.15. Could this be because of the UTI or does it look like I have kidney damage from the preeclampsia? Would I be able to get pregnant with numbers like this?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012