UTI symptoms, do not have sex frequently, taken MDMA, do not wear underwear. Cause of symptoms?

hello i am 16 years old female and today im getting the symptoms of an uti again like frequent urination peeing myself a little bit this is my second time the last time i had one was before the holidays and i havnt been having sex alot like i have it 2 times a month at best maybe its cause i dont wear underwear could that be a problem? i took some MDMA last night so maybe its cause its still in my system i dont know please help
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013