UTI symptoms, blood on wiping, no blood in urine, cloudy urine. Cause and remedy?

I just started having the burning/frequency UTI symptoms today, but after I used the bathroom, I wiped bright red blood . I thought I started my period and put on a pad, but the next time I went to the bathroom, I noticed there was no blood on the pad. So, I wiped BEFORE I peed, there was no blood. When I wiped after I peed, there was the bright red blood again. I haven t seen any blood in my urine , but it is rather cloudy...
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012