UTI symptoms, blood in urine, pain on urinating, brown mucus discharge. Ultrasound normal. Kidney condition?

My 9 year old son has had UTI symptoms, and it was determined that he did not have WBC in his urine but did have blood, which after a painful hour or two he had a clean urine sample. They assumed kidney stones . The ultrasound found nothing. Today he had some pain on urination, and a small brown mucus clot came out. I retrieved it and will take it to the pediatrician today. He is not circumcised. Thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013