UTI returned even after taking antibiotics. Can we take Jalapenos, will it worsen UTI?

my girlfriend has has a uti for about 3wks she has taken antibodics for it and it started to get better then came back. she is trying a stew she found online where u take potatoes shavings , spinch, beets and a few other things on it but it said to use hot peppers and she used jalapenos. i was wondering if the jalapenos will make it worse.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
first of all you have to make sure that it is uti. mentioning some symptoms would have been helpful. however if it is, then this is not a specific treatment for uti though it may relieve some pain. you should get a urine culture sensitivity done to find out what antibiotics she should take.