UTI post taking plan B, no improvement with medicines, have yellow chunk in urine. Should I be worried?

Hello, I took Plan B a little over a week ago and experienced symptoms for a UTI .. I went to an urgent care and got antibiotics but its been a week since and I have no change.. In fact it feels worse. They gave me new antibiotics but now I have a new symptom.. I just noticed a yellow chunk in my urine. Should I be worried? I can be fine all day besides some back pain , but as soon as I urinate it will burn for about an hour or more
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013