UTI, pain in legs, vagina, burning sensation. On cipro, macrobid, flagyl. Help?

Hi, I have recently had a uti and my family Dr. Put me on cipro for 5 days and a yeast pill everyday also.. well did not clear up then she gave me macrobid for 7 days with one yeast pill with higher dosage of 150 mg. Well still did not feel right so she sent mu urine to the lab to check. Came back no uti. So she gave me flagyl 500 mg. For 7 days. Well my vagina has some pain and causing my legs to ache next to my vagina I have no discharge no ordor no iching. Just burn when I pee against my skin.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013