UTI, no relief with cipro, nausea, no ejaculation inside during intercourse. Had abortion due to ectopic few days back. Pregnancy?

hi doc I had a ectopic pregnancy and it was removed on the 13th December and I bled for about 5 -6 days my periods ended on the 20th December , then on the 30 th December I was fore playing with my boyfriend but we didn’t really have sex he just penetrated me for about tens or so but did not ejaculate after some days I had a urinary infection I started to feel nausea I started to take cipro for three days but it didn’t not work I went to the clinic I was given cetriaxone and lorafadime but the nausea feeling has not gone am done with the medicine but I still feel a bit nausea am worried is it possible i could be pregnant but he didn’t ejaculate in me or what’s wrong Worried
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013