UTI, heavy periods with clots, weakness and dizziness with heavy stools after getting off birth control. What can be done?

There was a car in the drive way and the air conditioner was one. Are you sure no ones living there I just got taken off Yaz birth control and have a UTI ... I just got my period two days ago.. Its really heavy and I feel really weak and tired and sometime dizzy.. I poop a lot.. My blood is slimmy clots and really heavy like I pee blood out of my vagina .. its very uncomfortable. my periods were never like this.... Even without birth control. Please help!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012