UTI getting treated with bactrim, steroid injection. Constant back pain, nausea, not feeling well

I have a UTI - the second within a one-year period of time - and am being treated with Bactrim . MD ordered Levaquan(?), but reordered Bactrim due to prescription cost. That was about five days ago. I never had symptoms of burning on urination and my urine does not smell nasty as it did last summer. I have been taking the bactrim - also got steroid injection and an anti-biotic injection in office - but the main symptom - the almost-constant pain in left, back mid-rib area extending into mylower back has gotten worse today. Now, too, I have some nausea. My temp is 97.5. I have not had any diarrhea and no pain on urination. I simply do not feel well and have no energy. I also have a sinus infection that has improved significantly for which I was/am also being treated.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013