UTI during pregnancy. Short cervix. Pains in vagina on baby movement. Is baby pushing cervix?

hi there, I am almost 31 weeks pregnant and have had a UTI which i did not realise I had until it came up in a routine urine test. I have a short cervix and have been put on modified rest as it is only measuring 1.5cm. I am a little concerned as today I have been having sharp low pains in my vagina and feels like baby is pushing on my bladder , babies head is quite low and with every movement the baby makes it causing this sharp pain, even when i am sitting or laying down. Could this be a nerve or is it more likely that the baby is pushing on my cervix?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013