UTI during postpartum. Prescribed macrobid, citrofloxacin. Symptoms still persist. Permanent cure?

Hi there, I am 10 weeks postpartum. I have been to a walkin clinic twice now since the birth of my daughter on November 3rd due to urinary tract infections . On November 29th, I was prescribed Macrobid for 7 days. The frequent need to urinate and the pain lifted but I continued to have cloudy urine . I returned to the walkin clinic on January 15th and I was prescribed citrofloxacin to be taken twice daily for 7 days. I have now finished the prescription and my urine is still as cloudy as it was on the 15th minus the extreme pain during urination and the urge to have to urinate all the time. The pain on the 15th was worst than in November. I get very dull achy cramps in my rib area during the night as well. Why has this not cleared up and what should my next step be?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013