UTI, bladder infection, diarrhea, cramps, bloated. Urine is not cloudy. Meaning?

Hi, I think I may have a UTI or bladder infection as I can't empty my bladder properly. It started Monday after my dentist's appointment and at the same time I started to have cramps and gas and felt bloated. Later on, I had diarrhea along with the bladder problem . The diarrhea and nausea calmed down and my bladder seems to be a little better now but it still doesn't empty all the way and feels full all the time. My urine is not cloudy, no foul odour. I wonder if the bowel movements (not the diarrhea) could have caused the bladder problem?... I had the bladder problem for a few months now (seems to not empty completely) but it got definitely a lot worse Monday. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013