UTI aggravated after intercourse. On medicines. Family history of UTI. UTI genetic or hereditary?

I have a urinary tract pretty much all of the time. It is aggravated by intercourse. I am now on Macrobid for 2 months 100 mg. a day. My boyfriend is uncircumcised but he washes with antibacterial soap before intercourse. And I always urinate after intercourse. We don t use condoms anymore after we had AIDS tests and found out that we are not HIV pos. The big question here is that my mom had a urinary tract infection for 8 years. Not even intravenously putting antibiotics into her did not make it go away, Is it something genetic or hereditary?? Thank you Kelly FORGET IT....I REFUSE TO PAY FOR THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013