UTI after unprotected sex. Having antibiotics, no periods. Will HPT show correct result while having antibiotics?

Hi I had my last period starting on May 14th, then had sex (unprotected) but he did not cum, on June 6th, and found out that I had UTI for the first time and got diagnosed on June 13th. I have began eating antiobotics since then, which I am supposed to eat for 10 days. I have not started my period and although I have not done a home pregnancy test yet, I was wondering if it is likely that this is pregnancy, and if UTI antibiotics will cause a home pregnancy test to come up as negative even though I actually am pregnant (I saw a few cases like this on the internet). Please let me know. I am really not ready for a baby and very very nervous. Would you please give me your professional opinion. I am 17 years old
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012