UTI. Urine report, pus cells, RBC, kidney test shows echogenic foci with acoustic shadowing. Meaning?

i m having fever, lower back ache with no growing pyogenic organism grown in Urine-c report and my doc givinig me the treatment of UTI as the Urine R report indicates pus cells as well as RBC & WBC . KFC indicates 374 alkaline phosphate & rest KFC parameter within range. U/sound of kindly shows a few echogenic foci seen in both kidneys with no obvious acoustic shadowing- renal concreation. what it indicates?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012