UTI. Taken cipro. Increased chest pain, endocarditis. Does UTI cause problem?

I have a UTI and have them fairly frequently, more than 5 per year. This one I treated with cipro 250mg BID x 3 days with little improvement, pain in my back up to my shoulders. Spiked temp over 102 twice, resolved with ibupropin. Went to the e-center this am, RX for Macrobid BID. Now the pain has increased in chest area like pleursy is described or endocarditis (severe ache hurt with a deep breath, laugh or cough). I have had Macrobid in the past. Do not suspect an allergic reaction . Can this UTI cause this problem. Additionally I have a h/o HTN and my BP usually runs in the 130/85 range and today it has bee 74/46-88/60 Age 57, Female. I am a critical care RN.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012