UTI. Severe pelvic pain. Done X-ray, urine test. Prescribed with Cipromax500, Buscopan, Xefo. Taking Yasmin. Reason?

good day. i need help re my recurring condition. i am 27 yrs old, female and married (thus, sexually active). for ten days now, i am suffering from: 1. severe pelvic pain (left side). pain is radiating to my lower back/ spine , down to my knee/legs, down to my ankle 2. i cant walk that much, nor stand for a long period of time. i cant also bend, nor roll on my bed. 3. i noticed that my hips are uneven. the left side seems bloated, but it is not sensitive nor tender. 4. my hips is quite tilted. same situation appears on those who have one shorter leg. 5. i dont have bladder spasm nor any burning sensations or any urgent need to pee. 6. i am on a contraceptive pill - yasmin for 3 months now. 7. i dont have any unusual vaginal discharge. i visited the hospital last sunday. i had an abdomen xray and i was assured by the physician that i dont have kidney stones . i also undergone urinalysis and i was told that i have uti. doc prescribed me cipromax500 (twice daily), buscopan(twice daily) and xefo (every aft
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012