UTI. Prescribed mahacef tablets. Why abdominal pain? Is Ganorrhea cause of problem? Help?

Hi Dr Chandan, My wife is having abdominal pain , the same way she had 4 years ago the docter at that time said it was due to UTI and prescribed mahacef tablets, I didn t knew that mahacef is also used to cure Ganorrhea, I dont know whether the cause of problem is Ganorrhea. Can she use the tablet Mahacef now. I also read on the net that males also get infected with it, how do I confirm whether I am infected with it. we never had sex with others in our life then how can we get infected with gannorhea?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012