USG shows squamous cells with inflammatory cells and degenerated cells, clusters of benign endocervical cells, no malignancy. Cancer?

sir,i m giving you a report on usg /histopathology.. smears show squamous cells consisting of superficial and intermediate squamous cells admixed with inflammatory cells and degenerated cells.clusters of benign endocervical cells are also present.No dysplastic or malignant cells age is there any matter of worry about the cancer or tumor plz answer me..i will be very thankful to u..sir
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012