USG shows prostatomegaly grade I and residual urine. Lower back pain, stomach pain, urgency to urinate. Which disease?

Respected Sir & Very Good Morning Doctor, I am from Kashmir and i am 26 years old a unmarried person, i have recently done USG and i have Prostatomegaly Grade I and 9 ml residual urine . i have lower back pain and tummy pain and urgency to urinate after that i again feel needs to go urinate like the urine out of my bladder in installment. Regards and please tell me about the diseases.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013