USG shows mobile calculus in gall bladder lumen. Taking thyroxine for hypothyroidism. Your view?

Myself 59 yrs Indian female vegetarian weight 70 kg Height 5 feet 1 inch.My USG report suggests a 18 mm size frely mobile calculus seen in gall bladder lumen . Wall thickness normal .No edema .No pericholecystic fluid collection . Rest is normal. I am asymptomatic . I am hypothyroid taking .75 mcg thyroxine tab for last 5 years. Radiologist suggested surgery saying it is better to do it earlier since it may not be possible to do it at older stage if required. Sir what is your viewpoint ? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013