USG showed fatty liver, bulky uterus, cervix of inflammatory origin. Dangerous?

I have done my USG today and report says , the uterus is bulky,anteverted and measures 9.6x 5.1x6.1cms.The myometrial echoes are fibroids seen.The endometrium is midline and measures 9mm in thickness.No intracavitory contents seen .Cervix bulcky AP diametre-4.5. Impression- 1) fatty liver . 2)Bulcky uterus and cervix s/o inflammatory origin. Doctor,I am 43 year old and want to know whether there is any danger to my life
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012