USG showed baby's weight. On duvadilan. Will preterm labour affect baby?

Haloo doctor,
I am 25 year old primi , LMP February 3rd 2013. My present USG shows that the liquor slightly to the lowerside. The baby's wait is 2655gm may be less or more 663 gm. Our doctor told take
argin plus sachet 1-0-1.
Tab. Duvadilan 1-1-1.(For pain).both I have taken last 2days. Pri term labour will affect the baby health or what. Now am having little pain. Any possibility for term labour?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
Mar 2013
Hello
to know if you are having a risk for preterm labour, you should have an internal vaginal examination.
If the cervix, that is, the mouth of the uterus, has started dilating there is more risk of preterm labour.
Preterm labour causes complications to the baby such as breathing difficulties, difficulty in metabolism and maintaining body temperature, body blood sugars etc.
It might cause brain damage and infections too.