USG report showing diffused fatty change of liver. Is fatty liver reversible? Taking udiliv and evion

halo doctor,
in a USG report showed " Liver shows diffused fatty change". folowed by a LFT report(SGPT 92/ Alk-phosphatase 490) in 2006.
showed to the Doctor (gastrointerlogist ) who after several tests of ( HCV (-) / HBsAg(-)/ ASMA (-) cholestrol ( normal)/triglyserides(Normal) / liver biopsy
treatment given was
1. udiliv 300mg + Evion 400 mg
after 2 years
2. pioglatazone + Evion 400 mg
after 2 year
3. Heptral 400 mg ( 3 times a day) after food + evion 400 mg ( presently)

during all the above 3 medications SGPT remains within limits but after withdrawl of medicines it re gains elevated readings.

I will like to know is fatty liver reversible?, am I on reight medicationwhat should be further course of action....
I don't have any other disease.
looking forward for your valuable suggestions....

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013