USG report. Breech presentation of maturity, cardiac activity, somatic movements, placenta fundal posterior. Explain

My usg report says - single live fetus seen in breech presentation of maturity around 25 weeks,intra-uterine, lie longitudinal, cardiac activity - regular, FHR 157 B/Min, phisical activity - Normal Somatic Movements, placenta fundal posterior, maturity Grade I, closed int os is free. Cervix measures 42 X 30 mm, Liquor Adequate AFI 18, Depth of maximum liquor pocket 52 mm, BPD - 59MM, HC - 219MM, AC - 174MM, FL - 48MM, EFW - 656GM +/- 16%.Please explain and tell me if it is normal or any thing wrong.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013