USG pregnancy screening. Fetal pole did not appear. Used Orofer S. Why did my baby die?

I(28 years old) first detected my pregnancy through a pregnancy detection kit then I consulted a qualified gynecologists who told me to undergo a USG pregnancy screening to confirm the pregnancy. So done my first USG on 01 Feb 2012 and found that Foetal Pole was not yet appeared and at that time my single intra uterine gestational sac was of about 5 weeks 4 days although my LMP was 21-11-2011(10 weeks 2 days).That means there was a gapping of 4 weeks 5 days between LMP and USG pregnancy screening. Dr advised me to use Ultigest vaginally at bed time for six days. Undergone Next USG on 13 Feb 2012 and normal Fetal cardiac pulsation found in M-mode(FHR:208b/min) and GA was 7 weeks 1 days. On 13 weeks 2 days, the result of Down’ Syndrome screening was Low . On 18 weeks 3 days,Anomaly Screening was normal. Although I was regularly taken Ferrium tabs as per doctors advice but my HB% falls to 10gm/dl so my doctor prescribed inject Orofer S (iron sucrose injection ) in 100 cc normal saline over 30 minutes twice a week . I have started taking the injection from 24 weeks and continued for 3 weeks. After 26 weeks onward I felt no movement of my baby. 0n 11th July 2012 (on 28 weeks) I went for checkup On that day Dr could not find no fetal heart sound and immediately advised for USG. After checking my USG report Dr gave me a sad news that my baby had died. I am a software professional and have continued my full time office work until the mishap. Actually I want to know the reason of my miscarriage on very mature stage of my baby that was on 28th week. Please advise. id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012