USG post MT pill shows baby with normal heart beats. Want to continue pregnancy. Any harm to the baby?

Hay, I m 28 yrs old...i m mom of 4 kids , now i have pregnancy of 64 days and i have taken MTPILL 2 weeks before and bleeding was for six days but no effective result..I have already consult my doctor and USG report shows live baby with normal heart beat. but now i want to continue my pregnancy....please tell me the side effects of pill and if i would have any problem in continuing pregnancy or any side effect on baby.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012