USG of scrotum showed evidence of varicocele, hydrocele, semen analysis with low motility. Treatment suggestion?

I am 34 years old I have Sperm count : 6 millions/ml and Motility is poor (C) I have test report REPORT ON USG STUDY FOR SCROTUM Both the testis are normal in size. shape and echogenicity. There is no focal lesion in the testis. The right and left testicle respectively measures 29x16 mms and 26x17 mms. No calcification is noted. The epidydymis shows no obvious avnormality. The right epididymis measures 08x07 mms. And 07x10 mms. Respectively. There is minimal hydro-cele on either side. COLOR DOPPLER STUDY: The testis and epidiymis show normal vascular flow on either side. Both the pampiniform plexus are dilated at rest. There is reflux with valsalva s maneuver on either side, more on left than right side. The dilated pampiniform plexus measures 33 mms, on right and 36 mms on left side. IMPRESSION; 1) EVIDENCE OF VARICO-CELE IS NOTICED ON EITHER SIDE. (L R.) 2) MINIMAL HYDRO-CELE ON EITHER SIDE. please reply answer what can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012