US Scan shows threatened abortion, internal OS is closed, low lying placenta. What precaution should be taken?

today my wife got US Scan reporting Indications:- Treatened Abortion . Maternal: Internal os is closed Fetus Survey: Presentation - Unstable Placenta - Posterior Placental lower margin is reaching the internal os, suggesting low lying placenta. No hemorrhage is seen. Liquor - Adequate Umbilical cord - three vessel cord, Fetal activity present. Cardiac activity present. fetal Heart rate - 165 bpm Fetal biometry - BPD - 26mm HC-99 mm AC -74mm FL - 13mm. Estimate fetal weight according to BPD,HC,AC,FL: 87+/- 8.7 gms. Please any doctor may explain whether it is going to result dangerous or can be cured to normal. My consultant doctor is out of station for a week. What precaution my wife should take.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012