UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA..

HI I M RAMESH MOTWANI MY BIOPSY REPORT SHOWS HIGH GRADE INFILTRATING UROTHELIAL CARCINOMA what would this mean
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. This is only for your information and not an assessment of the condition.. High grade urothelial carcinoma are malignant tumour of the lining cells of the urinary tract/kidney, having high potential to metastasis.. Co relation between the present clinical condition and other reports are needed to ascertain the modalities of treatment needed.. For better and complete information, you would have to discuss with your doctor....

General & Family Physician Dr. Shekhar Nath's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic forum, kindly you are requested to send me name of part of body from where biopsy was taken ,take care, thanks a lot!