Typhoid treatment done, persisting symptoms of tiredness, mild fever. Suggestions?

hi doctor, i had typhoid two times in this year in successive months i got it on June month recovered on August and again got on the same month and i recovered now by getting proper treatment and i had typhoid vaccination as per the doctors advice but still i feel like am not recovered completly am feeling like am having fever but am not running temperature, feeling slightly tired no other symptoms. y it is so... can you suggest me whats happening in me. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012